This is a review of the bus and service provided by Paulo Travels on my recent trip to Goa from Hyderabad, and back.
The Reading List series of posts will include all the books, videos, blogs, guides and any other resources that I refer to doing the month. This will help me quickly recollect and find a resource and will also help others find resources that they might find useful.
Please note that links to any books will be Amazon.com referral links from which we get a small amount if a purchase is made. This will help in keeping this site free and open to everyone.
- PCI DSS Best Practices for Implementing a Security Awareness Program
- NIST SP 800-50, Building An Information Technology Security Awareness and Training Program
- NIST SP 800-16, Information Technology Security Training Requirements: A Role- and Performance-Based Model
- Cisco Guide to Harden Cisco IOS Devices
- Cisco SAFE Reference Guide – Network Foundation Protection
- Cisco Network Security Baseline – Switching Infrastructure
It has been a while since I took my camera out and so I started looking for places around Hyderabad to shoot some landscapes. As I couldn’t find any interesting spots for landscapes, I went to Meetup to see if I could go on a photo walk or something similar. That’s when I found Hyderabad Fashion Photography Workshop for beginners organized by Rakesh Kurra.
I am proud to announce that my application to join the Arcanum has finally been accepted. I recently received an invitation from Wes Hardaker, one of the Masters in the Arcanum, to join him and his cohort. I have gladly accepted the invitation and am now officially an apprentice!
Runner Up in the photography competition held at Ascendas V last week. My entry was the picture titled ‘Durdle Door Sunset’ which I shot just before moving back to India last July.