Leveraging the Power of Your Data to Uncover Fraud
Experts agree: data analytics has a critical role in uncovering and preventing fraud. Learn how to apply best practices to implement a strong fraud detection and prevention program that will produce fast results you can continue to build on.
Discover How To:
- Identify fraud by reviewing 100% of transactions
- Strengthen internal controls to reduce fraud and ensure compliance
- Gain access to all the relevant data you need to mitigate fraud risks
- Implement continuous auditing techniques for ongoing success using fewer resources
- Keep moving your fraud program forward for continued assurance
This session will feature actionable lessons to help you install fraud detection and prevention techniques and build a solid fraud program your organization can count on.
Visit http://www.acfe.com/webinar/acl-110509.asp for details.
Prithvi is an experienced cyber security professional with global experience across 3 continents. He has proven skills and experience on Cisco, Check Point, Fortinet, Juniper and other vendors' products and technologies. He also has a passion for nature and landscape photography and can be seen lugging his camera gear in and around some pretty locations.
A few of the industry credentials he currently holds include CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCNP R&S, CCNA Security, CCNA.